An infographic, put simply, is a creative way to take a “thousand words” and depict them using a picture. These days, readers are looking for quick access to brief information.
The digital world offers some efficient and powerful tools for creating infographics. These tools make your infographic more visually appealing and engaging.
Here’s a list below of top 13 tools for creating infographics available in the market. Choose any according to your budget and requirement and enjoy creating stellar infographics.
1. PicMonkey (Price: From $5.99/mo)
2. Adioma (Price: From $39/mo)
3. Easel.ly (Price: Free – basic; $3/mo – Pro)
4. Vizualize (Price: Free)
5. Animaker (Price: Free – basic; from $12/mo – Personal)
6. Venngage (Price: Free – Students; from $19/mo – Pro)
7. Infogram (Price: Free – Basic; from $19/mo – Pro)
8. Piktochart (Price: Free – Basic; from $12.50/mo – Lite)
9. Google Charts (Price: Free)
10. Canva Infographic Maker (Price: Free; from $9.95/mo – Canva for Work)
11. Snappa (Price: Free – Starter; $10/mo – Pro)
12. Visme (Price: Free – Basic; $12/mo – Standard; $20/mo – Complete)
13. BeFunky (Price: Free – basic; $4.95/mo or $2.91/mo billed yearly – BeFunky Plus)
The infographics tools mentioned above are suitable to aid you to publish infographics online conveniently without any hassle. Whether a small or a big enterprise, these tools are helpful for all.